At Handybin we know that the key to waste minimisation is effective education.
Handybin can provide the following services to assist you and your staff in separating waste.
- Assessment of waste and provision of recommendations.
- Resources including bin stickers, posters, signs, leaflets, etc. See Educational Resources.
- Source separation equipment including crates/ bins (costs may apply).
- Tours of the waste facilities: Handybin offers tours of the Recycling and Biomass facility for school, business and community groups (minimum booking 10 people).
- All new Commercial customers have an opportunity to have our Education Officer visit them on site and conduct a free, informative waste education session for their staff or students.